Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BUY LGBT JEWELRY | DO YOU DESERVE TO WEAR PRIDE?

WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO CALL IT GAY PRIDE and WEAR LGBT JEWELRY?

There are many reasons why I can say I have the right to my gay pride and to wear gay pride jewelry. There are many things I can be proud of over my 50 years on earth. I can be proud that I served my country (not so proud of not being asked and for not telling), however there was a greater good to be served by doing so, or rather by not doing so 30 years ago. I am proud to have served my community working in law enforcement, I am proud to be a female, I am proud of the charity work I have done in the past, I am proud of my kind heart, I am proud of being a survivor of abuse, I am proud of my education, I am proud of family members and I am proud to be a Gay woman. That's right, proud to be gay.I have earned my right to say I have Gay Pride and so I proudly wear LGBT Jewelry; have you earned your right?
Read more here: LGBT Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment